Sweetdream Cavaliers Waiting List for Approved Buyers
Please read the all the points of this Preferred Waiting List document before signing and sending in your deposit. Thanks – Robin at Sweetdream Cavaliers, New Jersey.
First, you need to submit to us Your "Puppy Questionnaire" found in this website, and we will review it. IF it is Approved by us, at Sweetdream Cavaliers, then you are an Approved Buyer.
Second, the Approved Buyers on this waiting list are NOT LOOKING for a particular GENDER or COLOR, but ARE looking for an amazing, sweet, healthy, socialized, happy, beautiful cavalier puppy! (Since we don't know what we will get in a future litter). In our litters we have Blenheims, and/or Tricolors, and the occasional Ruby colors available. You will be placed on our NEXT Available Litter Only (SPRING) which should come up in just a few months. (If you want a pup for the SUMMER OR FALL 2024, please specify that to us Below. Longer than that, we do not do a wait list).
1. Your $150 Deposit will be applied to the purchase price of your puppy.
2. If you wish to be on this preferential waiting list, you may do so by submitting a $150 non-refundable deposit via Zelle using firstname.lastname@example.org as our user-name, or a Certified Check (made out to Robin Muchnick and mailed to: 7 New Dover Rd., East Brunswick, NJ 08816). NO personal checks. This will serve to reserve you a selection in our next available litter.
3. Reservations are held in the order in which they are received. If there are more reservations than available puppies in a litter, you will be moved up in the line for the following litter.
4. You will be emailed by us when our next Cavalier Queen is confirmed very pregnant.
5. You will be emailed again, when the pups are born.
6. When the puppy litter is a few weeks old, you will be emailed great pictures of the pups available to you, in the order on our waiting list, so you can choose your puppy!
7. When you choose your puppy, you will be emailed our standard, Spay/Neuter Puppy Contract, and submit a $2,000 Deposit to hold The Puppy YOU chose, as stated in the contract. The contract will have details when the other 2 deposits are due (the last one, at puppy pick-up time).
8. If we don’t presently have a pregnant Queen, we cannot give you a Date of the next litter, but we do have puppies a few times a year. We look forward to happily working with you!
SPECIAL REQUEST "IF" A COLOR/GENDER IS AVAILABLE, NOT GUARANTEED -YOUR NOTE TO US: